Where do I pay a ticket?
Please contact the Court Clerk at 901-853-4834, located at 3575 Highway 196 in Piperton, south on Highway 196, over the railroad tracks on the right side.
Online payment can also be made on theTraffic Citation Payment page.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay a ticket?
2. How do I set up new services?
3. If I apply for services today when will they be turned on?
4. How do I obtain a burn permit?
5. Where do I obtain an employment application?